I know it is still an early build of Blockscape, but I already creating some textures to enhance the gameplay atmosphere (in my opinion of course).
The default set is okay, but I want a more detailed, nice fitting texture-pack in this absolutely nice game. That's why I want to share this one with you guys.
I still need to test some textures here and there, feedback would be nice, thank you!ZemiReal:
It is finally complete, the ZemiReal-Package took a lot of time.
If you use this, you'll see a great difference compared to the default Blockscape textures and atmosphere. I tried to accomplish something to give the Player a really fitting look for Blockscape. Of course this is something you need to decide for yourself, just try it out!Recent version works with Blockscape 0.9.4662.1329 and older versions
I STOPPED THE DEVELOPMENT FOR THE TIME BEING BECAUSE OF THE FAST CHANGES
So until Blockscape becomes more stable updated, I will not update my textures. But you can still use some of them (like electricity)
Minor changes for different stuff and Wallpaper can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2619
Those previews are from Version 1.2, gonna add a video for 1.3 later.
-> To view more, please visit my Imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/6P5Cp#13
-> Version 1.3: http://www.mediafire.com/?o9wg4026n3qd7f7
(.zip file. You'll need 7zip, WinRar or a similar tool)
Sorry Method A is outdated, because the texture-manager isn't working for the most recent version. So go use Method B
for now.Method A (recommended):
-> Install Xirox's Texture Manager
-> Download & unzip the Texture-Package and place the folder "ZemiReal" inside the "TexturePacks" folder from the manager.
-> Run the manager, choose the Package, click apply, delete cache, done!Method B:
-> Go to the folder where you installed Blockscape (example: C:/program files/Blockscape) and make a backup from every .png image in there.
-> Replace the downloaded files with the one in your Blockscape folder.
-> Go to your Blockscape AppData Folder (Type: %appdata% in your windows search) and delete all files except assets_cache.version
and ofcourse your savegames
-> Start the game and have fun!v1.3
- Added the special.png for electricity and windows (still incomplete).
- Changed the nightsky: New moon and the transition between day and night is cleaner.
- The overall colors are now more summer/fall orientated (warm).
- Fixed some pixels here and there (Reflections got an update, too).v1.2
- Added the new stuff for example day/night, reflections, and so on.v1.1
- Created the new textures for clay and so on
- The 24 colored blocks got a wool-style.v1.0
- First final release (of the available textures), fixed and added a lot!v0.2
- Minor changes to colors and edges. I changed the stones and ground+grass. Especially the grass is now more fitting to the ground!v0.1
- First release (test)